Announcement

Collapse

SEONEK RULES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Use common sense when posting toward other members

2. SEONEK is not responsible for any material or content posted by our users. Our staff will remove any inappropriate material from the public view as quickly as possible. Questionable content posted will be moved to a private area, only accessible by SEONEK staff.

3. No bashing of players,coaches,newspaper coverage or other members

4. NO multiple user accounts. If detected the account will be deleted,if a second attempt is made it could be a suspension and or a ban from SEONEK PREPS.

5.You may not post content or links to content that is offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, or anything else that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account.

6.Threats or vulgar language sent to staff or other members in private messages will not be allowed period. This will result in a suspension or possibly being banned from SEONEK PREPS. Any attempt to by pass the word filter will not be tolerated.

7. Any attempt to reveal or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate removal from this site. All users on this board have the right to remain anonymous if they do so choose.

Please be respectful of the site, fellow posters, and the staff of this site. If you have complaints, then please contact an Administrator or Moderator and inform them of the problem. Using the open forum for such complaints is not acceptable.

9.NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS OR RELIGION WILL BE PERMITTED.Any post and or threads that contains such discussion will be removed without notice. If ANY user persist with such discussions they will recieve 1 warning only.

10. Do not attempt to bypass the word filter! Any post attempting to do so will be deleted if the problem persist the user account will be terminated.

11. No links to a competetors site.

Failure to consent to these rules will result in an immediate suspension, or permanent ban from SEONEK PREPS.

SEONEK PREPS. reserves the right to expand or revise these rules at any time
See more
See less

4th Annual Lionbackers Roundball Classic March 2nd and 3rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Lionbackers Roundball Classic March 2nd and 3rd

The Lionbackers will be hosting their 4th Annual Roundball Classic the weekend of March 2nd and 3rd. Always a great time.

Divisions: First 8 teams in each
    3rd grade boys
    4th grade boys
    5th grade boys
    6th grade boys

Locations: Lewis County High and Middle schools - Central if needed.

Bub Lee (606) 798-6006

Cost: $100
    go lewis county lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to be in charge of watching the money?

Comment

Still looking for teams. The fifth grade is almost full, but the others are wide open. If you know of some teams to play, the old boys in LC make you feel right at home. Call John or Bub and they will set you up.

Comment

Still taking a few teams, but you better call quick as the groups are filling up. Still have a lot of room in the 4th grade class.

Comment

Originally posted by Furball View Post
          Who is going to be in charge of watching the money?
          LOL Pinkerton Government Services, Inc.
          Love is playing every game as if it's your last.

Comment

I think that some of those old football players are taking care of the money. Not sure they are as secure as Fort Knox or not, but I know that they can be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by gister View Post
              LOL Pinkerton Government Services, Inc.

That would be an improvement.

Comment

I hear they are closing the door on the tournament entries tonight. Anyone that would want in should call John Holder tonight. Once they close I will have my friend give me the low down.

Comment

I hear the 4th grade division did not make, but the other did. Good luck to all the teams that got in the tournament.

Comment

The tournament is shaping up with 14 or 15 teams playing in 3 divisions. John Holder is finalizing the brackets and times to try to accommodate all the teams schedules. I will update everyone on the games tomorrow night and Sunday. Good luck you old lions.

Comment

Have a great tournament Lionbackers. Thank you for all that you do.

Comment

Who were the winners in today's tournament?

Comment

In the 3rd a team called Tri-State (tri-state area)
                          In the 5th a Mason County team.
                          In the 6th a team called Key Players.

The Lionbackers thank all the teams that came and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Comment

I hear from my Mason County friends that this was one of the best tournaments they went to this year. An this was from a friend who's team lost. They just keep saying how the tournament staff was so nice and the referees were fine. The only knock was that they wish more teams had been in their grade group. Good job boys on a good tournament.

Comment

Working...
                            X